Ask Regina Session
You may choose to purchase a single session with no ongoing commitment.
These sessions can be used as a starting point or for follow up support.
Sessions include solutions you can put into practice immediately to start your healing process.
Sessions do NOT include chart notes, lab-work, communication with other providers, or review of medical documents prior to session.
What to expect:
- Identify your top 3 – 5 conditions/symptoms you would like to address
- Prepare a detailed medical history (surgeries, implants, toxic exposures, etc)
- Take detailed notes (since you will not receive chart notes, this is the only record you will have of our conversation)
- Be ready to make changes to your routine
Sessions may be purchased in single sessions (60, 90, or 120 minutes) or a package of 3 (60 minute) sessions.
A cancellation policy of 48 hours is STRICTLY enforced excluding weekends and holidays. To cancel a Monday appointment, you would have to advise our office by Thursday the week prior to the appointment.
If a session is at risk of running overtime, and there is not another appointment scheduled immediately after yours, you will be asked if you wish to extend your time. Payment for overtime will be expected at the end of the call.
- 5-10 minutes – $30
- 10-20 minutes – $50
- 20-30 minutes – $75
- More than 30 minutes – $100
- 60 minute session $200 USD
- 90 minute session $250 USD
- 120 minute session $350 USD